• June 2012 – Lakewood, NJ re-registered and upgraded to AS9100C.
• May 2012 – Lakewood, NJ and Novi, MI facilities re-registered to ISO/TS16949.
• January 2012 – Lakewood, NJ facility awarded Ford Q1 certification.
• May 2011 – Novi, MI facility awarded Ford Q1 certification.
• September 2009 – Lakewood, NJ and Novi, MI plant re-registered to ISO/TS16949.
• July 2009 – Lakewood, NJ and Novi, MI facilities re-registered to ISO9001. Lakewood, NJ re-registered to AS9100
• October 2008 - Livonia Plant operations relocated to Novi, MI. ISO/TS 16949 registration transferred to Novi.
• June 2007 – Livonia, MI plant awarded Ford Motor Company Q1 designation.
• December 2003 - Livonia, MI and Lakewood, NJ facilities upgraded from QS 9000 to ISO/TS 16949.
• June 2002 - All facilities upgraded to AS9100 Aerospace Standard.
• November 2000 - Corporate ISO 9000 registration and upgrade to AS 9000 and QS 9000 for all sites.
• February 2000 - Livonia, MI converting facility reregistered to QS 9000 & ISO 9002.
• February 1999 - Lakewood, NJ manufacturing plant reregistered to ISO 9002 and upgraded to QS 9000
(Automotive) and AS 9000 (Aerospace).
• January 1997 - Livonia, MI converting facility registered to QS 9000 & ISO 9002
• November 1995 - Lakewood, NJ manufacturing plant registered to ISO 9002
ISO 9001 - AS 9100 Certificate- Lakewood (PDF - 58KB)
ISO/TS 16949 Certificate- Lakewood (PDF - 49KB)
ISO/TS 16949 Certificate- Novi (PDF - 50KB)
These achievements demonstrate our commitment to meeting and exceeding our customers' ever growing demand for the highest level of product and service quality. They are a direct result of the entire organization working together to effectively develop, implement and continually improve upon our Quality Management System which is vital to the success of our business.